Hire A Skilled Postnuptial & Prenuptial Agreement Attorney Who Will Aggressively Look Out For Your Best Interest in Court
- 1 Hire A Skilled Postnuptial & Prenuptial Agreement Attorney Who Will Aggressively Look Out For Your Best Interest in Court
- 2 Orange County Prenuptial Agreement Meaning
- 3 What is an Orange County Postnuptial Agreement?
- 4 Requirements For Prenup Or Postnup
- 5 Consult With An OC Prenup & Postnup Agreement Attorney For Consultation
Hiring an experienced local Orange County prenuptial agreement attorney and postnuptial agreement attorney near you can make a great impact on your case.
t seeing an Orange County prenuptial agreement lawyer or postnuptial agreement lawyer for your case can cost you dearly.
Most people do not go into marriage in Orange County hoping that one day they will divorce. However, the reality is that it happens. This is why you need a family attorney or divorce lawyer to help you draft an agreement before or during a marriage to protect your financial future.
Orange County Prenuptial Agreement Meaning
What is a prenuptial agreement? this is a marital agreement that legally shows which assets each couple owns before marriage. The reason why people do this it to make sure that during a divorce that everyone keeps what they bring before the marriage. Consulting with an Orange County Prenuptial agreement attorney will help you under the state law and help you draft an agreement that will look out for your interest.
What is an Orange County Postnuptial Agreement?
The short definition is that a postnuptial agreement allows a couple to protect separate assets they acquired while they are married. This protection for financial interest is very important when couples have accumulated a large wealth during their marriage.
Requirements For Prenup Or Postnup
Since Orange County uses the California family law codes for both prenuptial and postnuptial agreement, California postnuptial or prenuptial agreement must meet the following criteria:
- The agreements must be in writing
- Both spouses must declare full disclosure their income, assets, income, property, and debts etc
- Oral agreements for division of marital assets is not enforceable
- The agreements must be signed and notarized by both spouses
- It must be a voluntary act by both spouses.
When you speak with a postnuptial or prenuptial agreement lawyer he or she should go into more details about the state law, requirements, and process.
Consult With An OC Prenup & Postnup Agreement Attorney For Consultation
It is important that you protect the future interest of both you and your child by hiring the best family law law firm to represent you. Make the right decision for your kids and yourself today! Call to get connected with an Orange County prenuptial agreement lawyer and postnuptial agreement attorney.